Sunday, July 15, 2007

Back on Track of the Blogging....


Need some quick updates here they are....

Well...

1) Had Dinner with Tracy and his Wife for Her Birthday
2) Went to Vegas with Chad for the 4th of July
A)We met these ladies from Canada saw Pat Bennitar, and Theresa came down from St. George and we danced











Well it is Official...

Wally World has started...

Brookdale Enterprises has be approved as a licensed auto dealer in California.

First day of business...
I earned 4 dollars writing a check for a guy.
He need a check for 16 dollars for the dmv. Well, I wrote the check for 16 and he gave me 20.
Net Gross Profit $4 dollars..


The Ladies of Canada that we met in Vegas.

They then traveled to San Diego and we showed them the Town plus Mexico











This Dude here is Michael Ward.

Well, he and his wife Lisa had Marie and I over for dinner in Bloomfield.

Nice meal and thank you.

Micheal is also a huge Yankee fan. It seems he knows Andy Pettit's E.R.A. but sometimes does not know were is daughter is.




This is a Sunset, and somewhere in this photo is me sitting on a surfboard. Waiting.

I was on a short board this day, and I did my first "floater" Very Cool.

Photo Not Shown...
Watch the Sun Rise in New Jersey and watched the Sun Rise while on the Water.




Finally Grandma's 90th Birthday Party..

My Grandma's is middle Grandma.

Grandma on left is Grandma Theck. She was there to celebrate the fun.

Grandpa Right is not my Grandfather, but he is Uncle Eddie Grandma's Brother.

Much fun and more to write about later.





Finally, after the super 90th party.

We stumble across the Seaford Once a year Rock Festival.

Party all the time here in Seaford.



Talk to you all soon.

Walter

No comments: