Friday, November 30, 2007

Hey look Now Fred is with the People!








Fred, or as we sometimes call him "Funny Fred" is also in a play.

The name escapes me at the moment, but I will get it soon. I just remembered because Malia told me "Inspecting Carol" Thank you Malia. It is playing at the Cabrillo Playhouse in San Clemente.

So anyway this is Fred showing great emotion.








This is Fred happy in the play














This is Fred Sad in the play












This is Fred making a mental Joke in the play













This is Fred trying to figure out why he is in the Play.











Fred now remembering why he is in the play.














Because he likes this guys hat. And Fred will do almost anything to be near a cool hat.










Now all jokes aside about Fred. The play was Great. It had a lot of energy and had an entertaining story line. The Crowd really enjoyed it. But more importantly I enjoyed it. Well since I was there watching it. Yes, I am a part of the crowd and it was nice to know that we were all enjoying the show, otherwise, I would think I had some type of weird type of Man Crush on Fred and that is just silly.

Here are a few more action shots and I recommend you taking the time and see it.

Walter




















1 comment:

Mr. Fahrenheit said...

Fred is funny? Funny lookin'!