Friday, December 7, 2007

What a Great Day!

Now before we begin. I did not take these photos. They were posted on Surfline. However, these are the conditions on Dec 5th.

Now some days are good and some are better. Well, I really don't know about that, but sometimes you just sit back and realize "Hey, This is a pretty cool day!" On Wednesday there was a big surf advisory. I went out into the Water and attempted to make it out to the break, but because of all the white wash I was not able to reach the surf. I decided to paddle out in this. Yes This did not work so well.

So after that I went to La Jolla cove and went out in this.

Now Truth be known. I really went out in this. Now I did not catch anything, I just paddled for a while. I did make the break point, but decided didn't need to be broken.

I missed one wave and was caught between sets. That was neat to see this wave about to crash on your head. That was when I decided "Walter time to go in now."

So Yesterday I decided to go out to Leucadia. And it I looked much like this. Woops over the falls again. Until Well, I must say, I dropped into about a 10 to 12 foot wave going right. I make it and I was riding in the curl. So the wave started to close out in front of me and then it reformed at about half the size of the original wave. So now I am super excited, until it happened again. Now I riding the third wave of this take off and well I fell. It was sooooo Cool.. I then thanked God and said. Hey I have to go be George Bailey now.

I telling you it was a cool moment.

So to close out his entry. I then found some Meatloaf mix and made stuffed peppers and then went to be George Bailey. I know this is an odd entry and it is all over the place. Just know this. It was a great day and hope your having a great day too.


That's the look. That what, how, is this all happening crazy look. Well, How Cares! I just wanted to say "Thank you God for a Great Day!"
Love the Walter

No comments: