Sunday, August 5, 2007

Caribana Festival!


Welcome to Toronto!

The home of the Worlds Largest Caribbean festival "Caribana!"




This here is a moose. Never mess with the moose! Never!




This is the Parade! This was the view from the West Jet booth.

Jenn (with two n's) just pronounced Jen not Jen-nnnnn, works for the West Jet and that how the Trip was won.










Here Jenn is accepting the prizes of this trip. It seems Ron, the promoter of this contest was happy to see us located in the Beer Garden.

Prizes included.
VIP lounge
Tickets to the Sean Paul Concert ??? I don't know the Sean Paul
Tickets to some other super musics festival
And of course the Accommodations in Beautiful Toronto!


So what to do after you receives your prises?

Well, why not while walking to the Tents notice three children struggling with their 50 gallon Drum filled with ice water to sell.

Well, I decided to help them move it. I did not realize it was about a quarter mile that I would be lugging this thing. So they allowed me to take their photo and gave me one free water.




So now that we arrived at the Tents. The real question is now what do we do. It took us about 2 hours to find and it seemed that all the food was well no longer.

So with a hello and hey where is the food, some hidden chicken was brought out and we joined the party.


Now the party was nice. And a Parade is Nice.
But you know what is better.....


Being in the Parade.

Yup! We went up to the guards and explained we needed to be in the parade.

They said no! Have to know someone or be apart of a band!
I said "I understand your position."
"However, I know the guard at the police concert. and I play Cow Bell!"
He said "Oh, its you. I sorry your the nut with the thumb in all your photos. Ok! Have Fun!"



So off we trecked up the parade saying hi to all my new friends.


"Hi New Friends!"

This is guy with red head piece to match his red car. They were with the Red Band!








These are my new Friends Tall Chicks!


They said they were normal size women!

Ya, if your mother is a Flamingo!


Nice ladies though!












These are just hot Girls!

You know there hot they had to take their tops off. How silly do you thing they felt when they discovered they are all wearing the same bra!

I was too scared to talk to them.










The orange Band gave me a flag!

I look kind of tired here.

Well, because I am.

See that grass behind me. Well, Ya Took a nap there for about an hour. Need the
"Caribana Siesta!"




This new Friend here is Called

"Is there something in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me!"


Maybe he is the father of the Flamingo's girls!

Anyway, he was very polite and didn't even mind us taking his photo!




So there you have it the biggest Caribbean festival in the world.

All in Beautiful Toronto!






Have a great day
Walter

No comments: