Friday, August 3, 2007

Now in Canada

Well I have been trying to post since my arrival in Canada. It seems that I have had some technical difficulties.

Thanks to this young man from Best Buys he charged my camera so that I am able to bring you some of these amazing photos of Canada.



Also note Communication with the United States have found some challenges. Verizon "Can you here me now?" You need some coverage with our northern friends.


Now a tour of Canada!

It seems that I started in a Provenience called Alberta "Where you will see our first set of Photos" Now I am in Provenience Ontario.

The Orange on the left side of this map is Alberta, while the lower section of green is Ontario. This is where Niagara Falls is located and the plan is to go to the Carabana Festival on Saturday then Niagara Falls on Sunday.

With a return flight out of Toronto (City in the provenience Ontario) Sunday.

This is the Blue Water of Bow Lake in the Banff National Park in Alberta on the way up to the Columbian Ice-fields.

Very Beautiful!

As a matter of fact I enjoyed the nature so much.








I decided to join in the Nature, by embracing my nature man side.

It seemed that the people having a family picnic were happy to meet nature man as well.

At first they looked at me as if they saw the Yettie! They they realized it was just an American who as never saw glacier water before and asked when I got out if I would like to join them for a sandwich.
As Hunger as I was after the excitement. It was time to move on with my travels.


The New Balance Shoes did not make this trip.
So now we have Different Running Shoes In Canada. Well, this is my first step on the Glacier.

It was Truly amazing.










Here I am with my new Glacier Man Beard. I started this growth last weekend when I was in Baja as Cow Bell Man.

Now this Week I am Glacier Man!








Drinking out of the Glacier. It was Excellent.














This is the vehicle that took us on the glacier.
Not this actual vehicle, but the one just like it.

Ours was red and white with a maple leaf on it.

This one celebrates the Stamped which is a festival in Calgary during the first 10 days in July.







These are deer. As we know from October. They are not Bright Animals.

Very Cute and beautiful.

But Very Dumb.









Finally this is Banff. This is the major hotel in Banff. It makes the Hotel Del look like the Motel 6.



Well that is all for now. More to report later.

Hope you all have a great day


Walter

No comments: