Friday, August 17, 2007

Some Quick Updates!

I now have a Beard!

Not really news breaking stuff, but I thought I would venture into this slowly.








Megan Had her Baby! He is a Boy. Hence the He Part of that Sentence.












Tim Yates Came Back into town last weekend and more on that later.

We then later that night joined Mark Little at his place of business.
He had us as his guest.

I hope you all remember the Malia. She was the one who was Chad at the Police Concert.

Mark Agreed that Malia was prettier than his brother Chad.


Gabe's Girlfriend from Florida Carolina made it back on the West Coast.

Here they are posing on the little boat that I later crashed into a 60 foot Yacht. (Not a highlight of the adventure)





Here I am later on in the afternoon helping a sailer turn his boat over after it had been capsized.


(Not really a high light either but it was an opportunity to meet new people.





This is me surfing on my new Board.
I have a new board because my old board was stolen out of Malia's garage.

Good News! My old board was returned. How is that for good Karma.







These two people are Bert and Krista.

They are kissing because it seemed fun. By the way, Bert was the one who got us the boat that I mentioned earlier. You know the one I could not drive too well.




So we finish this quick updates with the following.

1 My house is currently being rented for the next two months by Joe's Family. 4 dogs 3 cats and of course 3 children

2. Fred other roommate moved into Olson's house for this period of time. Since Olson is in Europe.

3. My father wants to start a new television show called "Life is Funny" HMMMMMMM!

4. I now wear plaid board shorts

There are many more things that Happened and I still have to write about some changes and those things will be coming this week.

So keep it real
Talk Soon
Walter

No comments: