Monday, July 30, 2007

... and the crowd cheered "WE NEED MORE COW BELL!"

Just returning from Baja Mexico!

Went down on Saturday with the notion of having some lobster.

Never found the lobster, but did find a neat little hotel with no rooms for rent.

However they did have one trailer on the beach with no hot water. So bingo I took it.

Highlights of that evening.
Beautiful Sunset!
Some Dancing!

Riding the mechanical Bull! Ya Rode that thing for more than 8 secs. The best part was when it starting to spin at about 100mph and the only way I could stay on was by haning on the head of the bull.

But the best was joing a band that actually let me play with them.
I am Cow Bell Man!

After the first song, the band asked me to continue playing.

So after 12 songs the crowd stared yelling "MORE COW BELL!"

So. I gave them a solo!

Well, that is all for now! There is more, but no time to complete this session.

Have a great Day and talk to you all soon.

Walter

No comments: