Tuesday, December 26, 2006

On The Road Again!

December 26th, 2006







Hello it’s Walter, and I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Welcome 2007, because it is going to be like heaven.

I will be closing out the end of this New Year with the Following itinerary.

  • I had the privilege to attend Midnight Mass at St. Patrick’s in New York
    • For those in the know it’s the SuperBowl of masses, and harder to acquire tickets, because for this show they do a background check. (Check below blog for photos.
  • After which I will spend Christmas Day with my Mother for the first time in over 10 years.

Ok, Great Christmas is over and then what does one do??


  • You Go to London for tea and than celebrate the New Year in Paris.
    • Ya, Baby!

Great! It’s a New Year now you come back and then what?



  • You take a 15 day tour of Europe. Where do you go?
    • Leave Paris and go to Switzerland
    • From Switzerland to Italy
      • Florence
      • Rome
      • Venice
    • After a fun full week in Italy, lets all go to Austria
    • Then party in Munich an the Rhineland
    • I will then finish this tour in Amsterdam
  • I would like to Thank my Uncle Richard at this point for his help in planning this trip. "Thank You Uncle Richard"
  • Now back to the Blog.

Ok, Ok you did Europe, and had a great time. You go Home then…


Not quite yet…

  • I will return to New Jersey on the 21st, and then attend a week of acting school.

With a the grand finally…..

The Doctor of Detroit….BOB SEGER! AT MADISON SQUARE GARDEN!

SEE you all in February for 35. Because at 35 I am alive and that’s no jive.

Thank you all for your love and support.

Ps. I like pizza.

Walter’s Back and Ready.....(Say it isn’t so. The White Buffalo is Ready to Roam!!)



I will be updating this site on my tour of Europe. So please Keep in touch via email

wruskin@cox.net



Happy New Year to all Love Walter

No comments: