Friday, December 29, 2006

Cheers Mate! Walter in London!



WELCOME TO FUN IN LONDON!









Here I am in London in front of Big Ben at High Noon. It seems that I am tired today, because I am. But it is really 7am in New York and 4am in California. Whatever the case I am enjoying today December 29th. After this I go over to the Westminster Abbey, then to Buckingham Palace and end the day at The National Museum.


This is

Westminster Abbey.
Inside you can see the Crypts or Memorials for the following historical people
Queen Mary and her Sister Elizabeth
Sir Isac Newton, Shakespeare, Winston Churchill (who also has a museum here in London not at the abbey) and at the exit door here among all the Kings is a tribute to U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt. I thought that was pretty cool since he was a President, and we don't have a monarch.





Speaking of Monarchs Here is
Buckingham Palace. I was not allowed inside. Because the Queen is not taking visitors today, she is on Holiday. Maybe I should have called before I just stopped by. Next time.










This is Trafalgar Square. Here is where the National Museum is Located. It was quite impressive. The fee for museum was free. I like free since everything else seems quite expensive. The abbey alone was 10lbs today. I don't have a proper pound symbol to use. No I just don't know how to use it. But anyway, I saw the works of Van Gough, Picasso, and other Impressionist.




Quite a busy day. As a matter of fact my body feels like I have been Skiing, and my mind feels like I have been studying for the S.A.T. I love it. It is great fun and tomorrow or today, when ever you read this should be a fun filled day as well


Yesterday December 28th

I went to the Tower of London and saw the Crown Jewels. Now you’ re not allowed to take a photo of the Jewels inside the building. Apparently Jewels are flash photography sensitive. But I do have a treat for you.





A picture of the Imperial Crown of India of 1911. Do you know how Got this Photo? Very Carefully and a little bit of Magic!

Have a great day and talk to post soon.

Walter

No comments: