Tuesday, December 12, 2006

A Star is Born!



Hey, There back in New York and went to my first day of clown college today.It was quite interesting and very entertaining at the same time. I learned how to make animals out of balloons, as well as entertained the idea of volunteering to be shot out of a cannon. The problem was that I was too big for the cannon. (Can you believe that even with all the yoga lately.

Actually, I did learn a lot today from the American Comedy Institute. It seems that I have a face for radio according to the instructor and a voice for horror movies. That combination just has to be a winner in the field of entertainment.

So people I am living the dream. It is a little scary out there in Gotham, but with my bat senses I seem to be doing great.

Anyway, getting ready for the holiday season as well as the chance to go to Midnight Mass at St. Patrick’s in New York. Keep in touch by looking because additions as promised are on their way.


Hope all is well in the real world see you when I get back.


Walter Posted by Picasa

No comments: