Thursday, December 14, 2006

We are All Rock Stars!





It has happened to everyone who has listened to Foreigner’s song “Juke Box Hero” As People we at one time or another want to be rock stars! Thanks to Rockefeller’s Center ‘Top of the Rock’ Observation deck you too can substitute your face with NFL Sunday all stars and be a Rock Star.

Now granted foreigner’s song was about an actual “Rock Stars”, but sports heros can fulfill the desire for world recondition. Now I played Football for over 12 years, and never scored a Touchdown. Maybe that was because I played center. The short story goes that in High School I tried out to be quarterback, I was better handing off the ball than actually throwing it. So I was asked to play center.







Other wonderful fun things that are happening in New York during the Holiday Season.












As you can see the help of yoga has increased my ability to stand on one leg and act like the sun happy pelican. Thanks to the CitiBank I was able to do some free Ice Skating. This free skating cost about $25. Well, with skate rental, locker rental, and a small donation to those who can’t afford free skating it was still less than the date I had with Erin back in '89. Come to think about it, she too was as frigid as the ice I was skating. I took her to see ‘The Rollin Stones’, on their first of many final tours. Parking was $20, on some guy’s lawn. I gave him my car, the keys and his bounty fee. Even though the Coliseum offered parking for about half the the price. It was an easy to see, that he was offering me the best deal in town. When I told him politley "I will just keep on looking."

He responded very kindly with...
“What my weed covered lawn is not good enough for you!” Well, being the kind of guy that can sence a good deal, and knowing my personal safety was worth the extra $10, I parked on the man’s lawn. Then thanked him for seeing it possible for him sacrifice his landscape for my 1984 Chevy Chevette. I also thanked God for not having harm come to me or my date. And when you think about it, only asking for gas money to car-jack my automobile. Wow, that is a great deal.

After the show, the man found me. He made me pay him another $20 to take the car back. Chevettes are not so hot on the pirated market. Once again, another great deal.




And finally in today's adventure, this guy asked this lady to be his wife. She said yes! It was nice and he did it on top on the Rockefeller center observation deck for everyone to observe. See everyone wants to be a rock star! Some of us are looking for smaller audiences, like the top of a building, while I am trying to become an Internet Rock Star. Both are very narcissist.

Well, keep on Rockin' and talk to you soon..


ps. Good luck you too and God Bless you. You make a beautiful Rock Star type Couple!



No comments: