Monday, June 4, 2007

Sailer Bob and the Rock and Roll Marathon


Well it seems that the Rock and Roll Marathon was here in San Diego Yesterday.

As some of you know I ran this event about four years ago with no training. I figured I could do it again. However, something more pressing came about. It seems that I have a new passion for sailing and that just seems a little easier on the body.



Yes, that is correct. Last week I was looking for my summer job. So I walked into the Mission Bay Aquatic Center and Applied and it seems that they have an opening for the sailing insturctor. Well that is great because I can sail. However, there is one small problem. That problem being I have no certifications for the position. So last week I study the entire manual from the American Sailing Association, and yesterday instead of running the Marathon, I took and pass the certification necessary for Sailing.

How about that.





Also tomorrow Tuesday I am taking the test for my wholesale licence for Used Cars. Many neat things are happening talk to you all soon.

Walter

No comments: