Monday, June 4, 2007

So I once went for an interview...And If Today Is Your Birthday!



I was 25 and met a man by the name of Ron Houston. I went in from a referral from an early mentor Jerry McClain. Anyway, I went in for an interview for the job of Sales Manager. After speaking with Ron for about 45 mins he asked me a direct question. "Walter, What are you looking for? Are you looking for a Job, or just shopping?"

Well, to be honest at the time I was just shopping. I was in escrow and very afraid to leave my position with my other company.

So What???
Well, today I went on an interview for a sailing instructor. Well, it seems that the company that was looking for a sailing instructor was just well, Shopping. The good news is this. I am qualified and certified.

And that is pretty cool to me.
But Beyond Me....



Have a great day

And Today is June 5th, 2007

So what does that Mean?

It Means....

Happy Birthday Marie Ward!

May you have a picture perfect year!







You Deserve it!


Because you are a Rock Star!




Love,
Walter








Marie, May you have a great day and let Your Summer Be Endless! Happy Birthday!











Oh, Yea..


Bon Année!

Have a Happy New Year! For today is the New Year of your New Birthday!

No comments: