Friday, June 8, 2007

So I Sit and Watch..

Yesterday I went to the Padre Game. It was much fun. What was more fun than the game was watching the children play in the Right field Grass Area. If you are not familiar with PETCO Park behind the right field, there is a small park area for families and their children.

So there I was watching about 50 children playing baseball. It was quite amusing. As one child ran around the bases after he hit the ball, the other 49 children would chase him. Not very organized, but it seemed much more fun than an organized game.

So What? Why share this story with you the reading world. Well, sometimes as the bigger people we miss the fun of the little people having unorganized fun. Now, for those of you with the children, well you know, but us childless people it is fun to see.

Well, Now I am off to Bakersfield to do a dealer trade. Much fun today. Then I am planing a weekend trip.

That is all for now

My name is Walter

No comments: