Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Birthday Fun!

Hello All!

Well it is official.. I am now 35!

It was a great day.

Early my father was at the house with birthday Donuts. Early being 6am.. It is always fun to have birthday donuts at 6am.

Next he and I went and visited some of his friends and shared the birthday donuts we didn't eat.

The a small lunch at the Hotel Del.

But lets not forget the Birthday Smokes. That is correct an entire carton of full flavored Winstons and a new lighter.

WOW! The hits just keep on coming....









Later on in the day. I slipped off the curb and sprained my ankle. That was not as much fun.
After which I had dinner with Christie at my friend Joe's restaurant. Her Birthday is on February 10th. She also request that I stop lying for my birthday gift to myself.

I have not photos of his restaurant, but it seems that he may be moving the location, after having the place for over 25 years.

Well that is a pretty busy day and now I am on to the next year.

Hope all is well with you.

Walter

No comments: