Thursday, February 22, 2007

So I went to LOVE SCHOOL Today!



You ain't going to believe this....

First off I am suppose to go to Utah again to assist my sister. I am packed again and the phone rings....
"Hey, Forget it!"

SO....
I remember from my visit on Tuesday with Professor Michael Rapp that he is teaching about love today. I said great. Especially after yesterday's entry it would seem that I could use some Scholastic assistance on the subject..or basic lab time on the subject.

Well what fun we had today in Love class today. 25 ladies and 8 men.
Before we go into the what I learned maybe we should give a few definitions.

This Dude Lee Came up with the Three Types of Love

1) Eros = Physical Love

a) This contains Attraction, Sexuality and Physical Touch)
i)Very Intense (A.K.A. Passion)















2) Companionate = This is the security that they will still be there
a)Family Love
b)Long term marriage
c)Basically that you know and are safe in their parents










3)Ludus Love = Love is a Game of Fun!
a)All is fun and joyful
b)Commitment is lacking

Note this is a game of football. It does take commitment to play this game, but it was the only game playing photo I had.

Note the score is tied>






Now lets combine these fun aspects of the love and discover some real neat things about the Walter and maybe about you. The People

Now below are Lee’s combination of the above aspects and in blue writing are my responses to these behaviors. I hope you enjoy.

I am also scoring **** for absolutely ** for about half the answer





Possessive Love (Mania) Combo of Eros and Ludus
Fight with bouts of this read on!

Are Demanding, Dependent, Possessive
(Me not so much here)

Often feel a strong need to be in control and needs to know what the other one does
(Does not really fit the bill either)

Obsessive Individual who are addicted to love
****(Ok can see that)

Lack of interest or separation = extreme lows for manic behavior
**(Na, on interest, but separation oh yea don’t dig the “No more you in my life” )

Get jealous easily and are overly preoccupied with relationship
**(No on the jealous program but when the separation of no more occurs ya preoccupied will prevail)

Relationships = extreme joy and extreme pain
**(That is just life)

Will break off and old relationship to pursue more attractive alternative.
(Not break off, but will accept applications for wife while I am looking)
See more of Practical Love)






Unselfish Love (Alape) Eros and Companionate Have experience this and that is the total goal!

Altruistic lovers, more focused on giving than receiving
****(Ya! I giving is the fun. What I take is the enjoyment of the company)

Motivated by intense concern for partner’s well being
****(Yes their mental well being is important)

Makes sacrifices at expense of their own goals / desires
**(Na, sacrifices wrong word. Will pause, but I will not allow my needs to be sacrificed, not out of pride, but because that is why I am loved. I need to do what is good for my well being, so that I may bring back a healthy attitude for success.)

Unconditional love spiritually pure
****(Dig it.)

Deep highly passionate love for significant other yet not always physical
****(Dig that too
)

Passion revolves around loving their partner well – makes partner happy
****(Fuckin a Bubby)

Partners have trouble matching alape which leads to feelings of discomfort and guilt
**(Ya, when I was told I did not Cherish Kasey, what the fuck?? Anyway back to manic!)

Puts partners on a pedestal
****(I think so, but who knows. This class had 25 women in it and 8 men. Let me tell you not one of the 25 women could define how a pedestal should be treated. The dudes said, “Hey, I only fuck her”)

Practical love (Pragma) Companionate and Ludus
Currently my active position while heading for Unselfish

Search for person who fits a particular image Height, weight, etc
****(I like a big butt)

Occupation, religion, also loyal, funny potential as a parent
****(Ya Religion is the good and so is the funny and smart)

Chooses vital statistics based on personal performance and compatibility
****(Ok that is cool, hate to be around people that I am not compatible with
)

Common sense, problem solving approach to life and love
****(This one is the one that seems to get me in the trouble too much of the long term thinking)

Highly rational based on evidence (lost pros and cons before deciding)
****(At times, sometimes no. I remember it took me 6 weeks to purchase an iron once, so you can see while looking for that life mate it could take a little longer)

If practical likely to be lifeless and dull
**(I love that I am the exception to that rule)

Intimacy and passion sometimes develops after practical concerns are resolved
****(Oh yea make up sex will be the rock)

Sternbern’s triangle of love. We discussed that too. But it is pretty much the same, but with temperatures. Also note that Albert Enstein could now really describe the 7 actions of a neutron either so sometimes it is hard to define the love.

WOW that is some really cool stuff

So…..

Well, while writing this I am all of these as I think you are too.

After very little thought I knew instantly what I was Possessive at 20% and Practical at 40% and Unselfish love 40%.

Why this is so.

Well, it is obvious that when the love fails I get a much the nuts.
When rejection is introduced in the Walter equation he becomes not the happy.

Now for Practical Love. I actually have a written list of what the next Mrs. Rusniaczek's qualties will posses. As a matter of fact I am constantly collecting data in my head based on responses of stimuli. Now once these things are completed. The Unselfish love takes over. I have been in unselfish state and really dig it.

Now if I learned all this on a Thursday, think what I will learn on Tuesday when we discuss SEX!

Have a great Day




No comments: