Tuesday, February 20, 2007

New Things In The Hopper!


Buying a new home or renting a place In Huntington Beach.

But that will depend a few things..

Those things being...










Will Reading this book really make me a better comic? Who knows, but....

I do have a walk in audition on February 28th up in Los Angles for another comedy Workshop group.


I also applied for a traveling comedy group out of Los Angles as well.

So it seems when these things come into play I will be spending more time in L.A. and Orange County. So I thought "Hell, I love Huntington lets move back!" Will I keep the home in San Diego. Who knows and really who cares, except the bank. They really don't care where I live just as long as I keep paying the mortgage.
Unless of course plans change as they sometimes do. But just because ones itinerary changes does not make them a liar.
Money....

It seems to be a question that I am asked alot. Hey, Walter going to ever get a job?...

Well, NO! But I do have to start making some money. And with the help of a friend, I got a lead to sell time shares here in San Diego as well as in Los Angles. I will be speaking with these people this week to figure out the "Compensation Package" and the minimum hours required. I learned the term Minimum Hours from Ron Houston. His Minimum Requirement is way to much for my new and improving life style.

Well that is all for the intimidate updates.

Have a great day and have the fun
Walter

No comments: