Monday, February 26, 2007

I used to own a VW BUS





Hello all and good day here on February 26th.

As you can see I used to own a Volkswagon Bus. It was blue and had black interrior.








Why is this important to meeting the people.
Well let me tell you. Yesterday I had the opportunity to go to the Oscars. For real. However, I did not realize it until it was too late.
Now the corrolation with the BUS. The bus missed everything, because it was just out of date. HA HA



This me a few years ago riding a dolphin.
I just found this photo, so I thought I would share the fun with you today.
It reminded be that we take what God gives us as humans, and somehow make them toys to play with.
Gee I would like a dolphin for Christmas.
I also played with a sea lion, Killer Whales, and birds this day. It was great fun!
This is also a few years ago at the Pro Bowl in Hawaii.
It seems that we went to the hotel where the players were staying, and their were abunch of fans waiting outside the hotel for autographs.

So I went over and told them I was a kicker. I started to sign books and even a ladies arm. Until someone noticed I was not in the program.

"Your not a kicker!" he said.
"Well, yes sir I am. I kicked for Huntington Beach High School." We all got a big laugh until security asked us to leave.
This photo is has also been made a stamp. I sent it to my granmother. Her relpy was I needed to loose weight and quit smoking. Thanks for the buzz kill grandma.
Weekend was fairly simple. Reid came down form Northern California we went over some paper work, and I met the new comedy troupe in Santa Anna.
Were I met Basil. He was smart and we were all dumb. Thank God for Basil. I also learned what a Merkin is. It is a toupe for a vagina. WOW! Worth the ride just for that little nugget.
I also learned that someone gave up my blog for lent. As it is some type of vice.
I wonder if that will hinder my enterance into heaven.
"So what did you give up for lent?" said St. Peter.
"Well He is with the people blog. It seems their is just too much fun, and I don't think people should have that much fun. So I am giving up the fun for Lent" .
"Great"
Me when I meet St. Peter.
"So your he is with the people?"
"Ya, you liked it?"
"No! Too Much Fun!"
If that little bit was confussing, think how confussed I was when I received this news. It was like talking to Basil.
The world is a crazy place. Have a great day.
Walter.













No comments: