Friday, February 9, 2007

A quick update....

Hello again.

It seems that while in Europe I forgot to update my registration on my Truck.

Well, Good News! Only 15 mins in the DMV and the truck is good until December.

Wow only 15 mins.





This is Cousin Karena. She has a Pilates Studio. She also wrote a book called Osteo Pilates. The website for this book and classes is at www.osteopilates.com
Not only is she that cool, but some crazy company is going to put her in a commercial, because she is so cool with Pilates. Neato.....

She also helped me look into Comedy Workshops when I was there. The modern Woman.




But Wait Guys! She has a husband too. This is his
Peabody Award. He too is super cool with the people. For all you Twister fans this is Joe's Father. No award for that part, just a cool check. He too sat down with me and help look for comedy workshops for me.









This is there son Dale. He too has super human qualities. He swims, he is on the waterpolo team and most important the ladies dig him. Especially in my and him mother's opinion Katie from swim team. We drove her home, and when she got out of the car all she could do is look at Dale and say "Hh Hh Hh Bye see you tomorrow." Sounds like a crush to me.

Anyway he let me sleep in his room so I did not have to sleep in the snake room. That is an entire different story.



As some of us know I just had a birthday on Tuesday. So Karena also make me a special birthday meal.
First she called Grandma and asked what my faviorte meal was. And we all know that meal is Grandma's Meatloaf. As a matter of fact when I was there I had it for dinner and breakfast. But Karena did not this it was vogue to have Meatloaf as a birthday meal. So instead I had mini - Meatloaf a.k.a. Meatballs.

I love mini-meatloaf too. This is the cake she also made. It too was good, could have used some meat though. But how do you make a birthday cake taste like stake. A-1 sauce now my cake taste like stake cake.







This happy little man is Jimi. He spells his name Jim. But for you rock fans Jimi is spelled like Jimi Hendrix. And to me Jimi is a rock star.

He is bald, Italian, and not all that tall. And guess what the chicks dig him, and because of that he is a total rock star.

However, it seems that Jimi is only playing for one now with his lady friend Karen. I have met her. I say she is a great band leader for Jimi.

Congratulations on being you Jimi!

I went and saw another friend of mine today. He explained to me that it is quite possible for him to have been a dolphin in a past life.

GOD I LOVE THIS MAN! Anyway, it was fun to see him and lunch was great. So thank you. He has no name, because wild dolphins are nameless. And they really don't photo well as people.


Finally I received my glass ware from Murano Italy. I am very excited about this set. Now I can officially have the Hey, I am back from Europe Trip Party.

Stayed tune for that.

Well have a great day and must go now.

Special congratulations to Chad. He bought a new home today. My "Little" man is all grown up. That little this is real funny because he is not small and his last name is Little. I hope he things that is funny..

Bye for now

Walter.

No comments: