Monday, February 5, 2007

Super Friends Weekend!


The Super Bowl Brings Out Super Friends...

Unlike the Holidays where we may feel obligated to attend certain events, the Super Bowl is the National Holiday that allows you to invite the crazy people not accepted to your family functions.

Those Crazy people are often your friends.








This here is Brett Mitchell. He is a Friend of my father's. My Dad is Brett's Crazy friend. He is invited to such events, because my dad brings some paleness to the room.

Plus, it is always fun to see the white guy dance.








But if dancing is not what you want to see, it is always fun to watch my father and Brett wager at some type of challenge.

Here Brett is being a good friend to my father, by shaving strokes on their putting wager. See, Brett knows he is a much better golfer than my father, so that my dad can look cool in front of me, Brett keeps the game close.

What a super friend. However, when they play cards...

They play to dominate each other. Still Friends, but with much more Tension. Kind of like watching a bad marriage.

But after the game, much hugging and joy that the war is over.


My dad actually won this day, and so did Brett. See even during high pressure times, Friends look out for each other.
The Rest of the Table... There on their own!



It is nice to know on Super Bowl Weekend I too was invited to see some friends I have not seen in a long while.

This is Brian and his wife Rachel. I am their Crazy Friend.
When I arrived Brian's Mother and her Husband were their and said "Hey, great to see you. We have not seen you since the Wedding!"

I then whispered to Brian "Did I go to your Wedding?"
You know, I have missed many of them being in the car business.

"Walter" Brain said "You were in it!"
"I was?? I said as if I knew I was, but really had no idea I was there. "Did I have fun?"
"Don't you remember you were there with Christine, and she was upset because we were getting married on Valentines Day, and that was her special day!"
"Oh YEA!, You also cut your foot when you stepped on the Glass when we all said Mazultov! Then I danced until she returned and we argued at her uncles house. Yes, It was a Beautiful day"

Anyway, after we relived that repressed memory, we enjoyed catching up.

Apparently, Rachel and Brian forgot to pay their cable bill twice. Here are their two beautiful little girls. Oh yea, Brian loves them so much he forgot to pay the Cable bill again and they have another daughter due in May. I am invited to come up. Not to the Labor Room, but you know say hi to the new born..






This here is Super Friend Chad. Here he is a year ago in Vegas with me for my birthday.
He had a great time with Tim our other superfriend. We meet some girls from Colorado and ran. Also we were so happy being friends we were screaming "I Love you Man" That is when Tim pointed out it was only 8pm and it was going to be a long night.
Guess what? IT WAS!




Hope you all had a wonderful weekend with those crazies that come out during the Super Bowl.

Special Mention to Gabe Houston. Thank you Crazy Friend for picking up my Motor Cycle and joying me for Yoga. He is my Crazy Friend. Only a Crazy man would join me for Yoga.

Also Congratulations to THE COLTS AND COACH TONY DUNGY!

Talk to you all soon.

Walter

No comments: