Thursday, February 1, 2007

Welcome to February....What is your next Journey?


Now that we have passed the tough month of January. Just kidding. It was fantastic. I hope all is going well for you as well. Remember the good thing about a new month. You can always quit smoking today, or start that project that you always wanted to do.







So My new Journey I have chosen to keep smoking... But I am starting a new adventure today. I will be doing some consulting for an autodealership today. What is nice about this postion are the following.
1 They called me when I was on vacation and asked for assistance. It is always nice to be needed
2 I will not be there all day.. Which is great becaues it allows me to be flexible with my other projects
3 Unlike standup. I have much experience in the automobile business and looking foward to using my knowledge to help others.
4 IT is just cool

Now some other neat things to do this February...
**Go for a 12 mile walk (Why not the Germans to it every weekend)
Plus it is easier than running a marathon.





**Watch the Superbowl with my father. (I did blow him off for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years.) It is just perfect, we can gamble on the game.
Note this was Christmas day... The Jets Won! Ya! However, they lost in the playoffs boo
So did the Chargers... Double boo.

Well lets go Indy... Please no Boo... Grandma took Indy straight up. She just loves it when the underdog wins.
She once bet me against the Yankees. I almost stop talking to her. She won you know Yankees lost.


Side note. I bet my Grandmother on the outcome of Championship games. So far I have lost the past 3 championship games. I owe her $3000. This bet is double or nothing.

I hope she wins, because she never cashes my checks. Well, I don't know for sure that she wouldn't cash the check. I have never mail her the winnings yet.

But, not because I am cheep. I have written the checks out, but I just can't find a stamp to mail them out.


Well back to the what other neat things you can to in February...
**Write letters to family members that you only write on the holidays.

Or maybe... Celebrate Valentines Day before the 14th.. Send flowers to that special someone and have the card read..
Happy Non-Valentines day to you.. I love you without being reminded by Hallmark!
Plus the flower will cost you a little less, and you can have a nice dinner too.


**But what ever your special thing you would like to do this February. Make sure you either start or do the activity that makes you happy. You will be glad you did.


Have a great February

Walter

**

No comments: