Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Welcome Back Home!


So far it has been great! I landed at 12 noon, and have unpacked all the world treasures that I have acquired...



It was nice to see the house was not burnt down..







It was also nice to see the excitement of the Dogs when I walked in the house. It was like I never left...

Actually this photo was taken later after the high of seeing me wore off..









This is Max. One pumped up dog. He told me some stories about Lucky Throwing a Party when I was gone. And that he told her not too, and the cops came, and he did his best to stop her, but you know what a bitch she can be....









Lucky's side of the story is kind of different. It seems that Max was talking on chat lines, and well invited a bunch of dogs over, and Lucky had to call the cops to clear the house.

And that is why Max is calling her a bitch.









I said whatever man, I AM A YANKEE!






Talk to all of you soon....



Walter... PS> you are allowed to call me too.
It is nice to be back home

No comments: