Thursday, January 4, 2007

January 4th Back to the Basics.....


Back to the Basics.

Learn to Pee!
Yes sometimes it is just that simple. Men, lift the seat and than put it down. Ladies make sure the seat is down before you sit, because sometimes we are so excited we lifted it for you, we just run out of the room to show you. So ladies, Celebrate a wet ass! He was thinking about you when he left the seat up!

Sounds Simple, but you are taking responsibility for your peeing conditions, yet thinking of others as you do it.

So before you pee.. Look! And like a good European Lunch....... Just Take your time and enjoy!






Now that we are peeing what do we do next\?
You wake up for a fun filled day in Germany. Where In Germany? Well I can't spell the name, but I know I am where Mr. Mercedes was born. I am about a block away from his tome. As a matter of fact the Germans take great pride in Watering their dead. He has much vegetation on his plot. See not all car people are bad.

Even though my cousins are sleeping and I can't ask them how to spell the name of their town I can tell you where I am not...



I know I am not here, because that is Paris. Where my trip to Germany began. Let me tell you. I was very very scared, because my training wheels were off and I was on my on. As a matter of fact as I type this I am listen to my ipod and the "Rocky" theme just began. So if you have it this would be a good time to play it. It is a story of a man who over comes the train system of Europe. It has got to be better story than the new Rocky.





I was up against the Ropes. I needed to smoke. and we only had one ten minute stop. So I got off after being woken for having my shoes on the chair. (Another reminder of live beyond yourself)

So there I was smoking....
A Whistle Blew....
The Doors of the Train began to close...
I picked myself up....
Ran like I did in Philly...
And made it into the door just as the bell rung I won.... I am Rocky I made the Train.



Now Play Track 10 either on your ipod or in your head of the theme to "Raiders of the Lost Arc"
Baa, baa, baaaaa... Bum, bum, bum! Baa, baa, baaaaa.., baa, to bum, bum, bum, bum! (So as our adventure begins we realize we need to go to Mannheim, Germany. And I but a ticket there. I call my cousins to let them know of my 10:21 arvailal. Great!
But wait. I go to buy the ticket and the funny folks of Pairs say "No, dude" (In french) Train their at 3am not 10pm. Woooops..

Like a good raider....
I find phone...
I pay bounty for calling card. I tell them of the news and we come up with a new solution. Yes! Frankford at 11pm That is great.... Yet the story continues...............

Yet, Like a good film time to change music in your head again.

Now Chariots of Fire.. Because it is sloooow!
I actually pass the train station that I need. Yes the train passes Mannheim.(Just like the Mannheim Auction back in California, Mannheim fucked me again) See, you always must pay attention or you just may miss your stop, or believe others that you won't hit your stop until later. But guess what when you stop happens Get off the Train... BUT, there is always a But, if someone expects you somewhere else, make sure you arrive at that stop. They will be glade to drive you back, and if not. Get a Cab!. Thank God Eric Said "Well, Walter you are going my way I will be glade to give you a lift back to Mannheim, but maybe we should go home first" Yea, Up yours Mannheim, I am back with family.

(For some readers I know that was hard to follow, but as my father says......THINK FASTER!)


Now for the end of our show.....
Put on the Pink Panther Theme if you have it. That comes with the old joke. Why did the pink panther cross the road? Dead Ant!.... Dead Ant!... Dead Ant!, Dead Ant...." For my more slower reading audiance, please put on your "Pink Panther Sound Track". But typing that took too long you can forward to the them song of the "Right Stuff"


See these too people....

They have the "Right Stuff"

They have names they have personal identities, but unfortunately I can't get a focused photo of them, because my night photo skills are poor. However: to the people who know them....


They are the Right Stuff..

In addition:
There dog and cats also have this "Right Stuff Too"
Maybe not so much the one cat that pees in the wrong places with a little hit of blood, but He does not give up the will to live, so for that,.... The Cat also has the "Right Stuff" Good Cat, Good!


Its a whole new world people don't you dare close your eyes....................................

No comments: