Monday, January 29, 2007

Walter Signs with the YANKEES!


Walter Signs with the Yankees…

Yep, Here I am Just like Joe DiMaggio Thanking God for making me a Yankee..

Notice my free Yankee Hat and Official Jersey… That is because I am a Yankee. You will see no receipt for these items, because it was a gift from the NEW YORK YANKEES! Not a lie, not an exaggeration.

Look here I am running the perimeter of the entire Baseball Field. It a quarter mile in circumference. My time was an Hour… After they saw my skills. I received a YANKEE HAT AND A YANKEE JERSEY. The good news is that since Randy Johnson has been cut, I explained I would work for almost free. So far my contract includes a FREE YANKEE HAT AND YANKEE JERSEY!




Look her is Andy Warhol following all the way from Europe.. He found me after my performance at Gotham City Comedy Club. I then took Andy for a Buggy ride in Central Park. It was snowing and beautiful..


This is our buggy ride!






Here I am Performing…It was a great! Material was ok, but the fact that I actually performed in New York City Comedy Club was Great! Notice my skills were better at Yankee Stadium, because my pay at the club was only four free club sodas








Just for some fun! Here are just random photos of the past few months... Enjoy... For tomorrow we all have new memories to create back at home...

Westminster Abby... Remember I ran thru the hill singing "Climb Every Mountain" When Walter Left the ABBY!















Mass At Notre Dame on New Years Day...

All is Changing ON YEARS DAY>>>>











The Bad Vagina Blogg From Frankenstein's Castle. WOOOWWWWOOO very dark! VERy VEry Bad.. Thanks again for those emails to break me out of the past and into the Present...

But Note I do look great in this photo.
Thank you Laura... Your great with a camera.. Eric thank you for the book too..
And this would also be the time to thank everybody.. .Now on with the flash back of the trip.



A Day at the Louvre....

GREAT!











Walter Starts the Transformation from Ugly Duckling to BEAUTIFUL SWAN in Switzerland.

Also see the Beautiful Alps...













The Beautiful Alps....













Golden Gates of Heaven in Florence


Plus seeing the David.

So Much Beautiful Art that I start Dream in Renaissance ARTWORK>>>>












The Discovery of the Tri-Pod.


A new Skill is developed... The self Photo..

Also buy a table cloth from the Cafe that I had coffee, and almost lost the tour group



But don't forget the day the Vatican... That was great....



What can I say.. .VENICE>>>

Hard to buy smokes, but a great place! I also had my photo taken with an Italian Television Star...








Lunch in Austria...

Was Great!









The End of one Journey...


And the Birth of the Next.......



Thank you God Thank you.....





Love Walter

No comments: