Friday, January 5, 2007

Its GroundHog Day.. We will take two.


The Book, the Movie, whatever you call it the DaVinci Code was Wrong! But that is OK because it is a book of fiction. This is real... I found the Holy Grail. Well I found a carving on a church wall in Ladenburge




Here are some examples of other Holy Grails....



This is a dog... I like this dog...dog's name is Clover. We sleep together..He is my Cousins Dog. I like him very much
















This is the Auto-bahn...it is a road...it is good
I also like it very much











This is a photo of me...me and a photo I took of my knee at the Frankenstein Castle. Notice a few things... here I am trying to recreate my self...as an image. Very Frankenstein...ish... Yet the human quality of error still exist...as you can see with this example...I took a photo of my Knee. Also notice... neither my knee or the photo of me...or even the Castle. resembles Yesterday's blog.

However, Eric's wife Laura took this photo... she is a Lady Person. (Notice I am trying not to say lady broad anymore. More respect for myself transfers into respect of others)





This cup of liquid... It is called Gluhwein.

WoW! It is fun to drink... it makes the people happier than a day of drinking beer, because it is magic in a cup...God, thank you for this cup of liquid joy. (It is not a Buzz Experience, but a taste that make vagina taste like...Well, day old vagina, and day old anything is for the birds.) Unless you are really hungry!




This is a Blessing! You receive this on the Three Kings Day. That has nothing to do with anything in this blog. But guess what, to have your home blessed by the local Church is Really Cool, and here in Germany they don't ask for money to do this. They just do it, because no one is beyond a good blessing.






For those of you who...have watch me Grow....

I hope you enjoy the fun we had today.



No Opportunity for an individual ever dies, it just changes.



WoW! What a bad blog yesterday. I am sorry for the bad. Now it is good again. We never mention the bad again.. I am going to Hawaii Next. Thank you Olson.. I almost forgot why I was here. It is to improve and better the condition of the Walter not regress about .............. bad bad man. I go foward now..... Sorry for the bad blog... Back in Paris. Tomorrow the Mona Lisa. Back to good not bad.













If vagina offends you, then maybe you have a vagina problem. God I love that silly thing.

But enough about vagina….



No comments: