Monday, January 22, 2007

Madison Square Garden.




WoW! I took a tour today at Madison Square Garden today after my class in the City. They are very proud of the fact that their building is just over 40 years old.







At this point you should have a long pause in your head and replaying 40 years... wow.
Very impressive we are celebrating a building that is newer than my home in San Diego. The tour guide would head would melt if he saw Europe. Anyway, I did get to go into the locker rooms of the Knicks and the Rangers and they had smells of 500 year old buildings. So it is kind of the same I guess. But of course today I forgot my camera. It building was neat! I went there with my new school buddy Eric from Pittsburgh. After class he came downstairs with me and I noticed he was heading back up the elevator. "Hey, Know anyone in the city?" Since he didn't I invited him on an urban adventure that included Pizza and the tour of the Garden.


Oh Yea, The first official day at school was interesting. Eric and I watch a video with bad tracking. Maybe tomorrow we will do work sheets on hard to read photo copies. Our first assignment is to write about what we hate and to give advice to a famous person. The problem is I went to Europe to stop the hate. I did and I feel great! Second I really don't know any famous people. I do however know people some who are notorious. But I don't think the idea of the exercise is to give criminals advice. But if I did, I would advise them not to get caught and don't do felonies. But since they probably will get caught and do felonies I would also advise them to use Greg Parkins as their lawyer. I would also advise them to pay him in Cash and ensure their case is heard before noon. Because, Greg Hates Checks and any time after noon Greg is going to be drunk and you could get life for a parking ticket. That is my advice



Photo is in Austria not the Coffee shop.....

Have a great day

Walter

No comments: