Thursday, January 11, 2007

I am alive....And I am where all roads meet ROME

But First a little back tracking. It seems that I have been all over the world, or at least in Europe.
I am on a dial up connection in Rome so I won't be able to download many photos.

But some quick Highlights.

January 9th, 2007
As you know I was in Luzern Switzerland and after being on top of a mountain, after dinner I went ice skating across the Hotel. I put on my head phones and let it rock. It seems that I started jumping and spinning around while the crowed was cheering me on. I did not hear them though because I was in deep skate while listen to who else "Frank Sinatra's song I am going to live until I die" I played it about 15 times in a row. It was great. Tell Reid it was a total Mayor Moment. When I got off the ice the owner came out and thanked me for coming and let all the other skaters in our party skate for free. (Well, Walter Magic Free)

January 10th, 2007
What a busy busy day....
Left Luzern at about 12:30pm. After a small walking tour and some fun shopping that the High Gross Retail establishments of Switzerland. Please inform my father I was not able to open up a Swiss Bank Account. I tried open my father an account their but with the great banking skills of the Swiss, they heard of him there as well. Sorry Dad, it would have been a great gift.

What I saw on this day...


Knock on door have to go to Rome NOW! More later. Worth checking... ONE REAL COOL PHOTO COMING UP

No comments: