Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Today Is Theresa Birthday. Happy Birthday Theresa.


January 9th, 2007 day with Christopher.

Started the day with a wonderful walk around the City of Lezern, well actually, started walking last night with a small band of travelers. We had a wonderful time exploring the city and walked the Walls of a huge castle that overlooks the city of Lezern. Anyway, I was a little tired from our late night excursion, and I wanted some extra sleep. No sleep Walter can get a little cranky. But I buck up you, “Can’t take the big city don’t go downtown!” Philosophy my father has drilled into my head since I was a young boy. So I am up, packed, dressed, and feed, (I actually eat breakfast now), and at the bus by 8am.

What am I going to see different than last Night? I think….

This Lion carved out of a mountain. IT IS AWSOME! I was actually able to post the lion after all see above

After that a light walk over the Wooden Bridge.

Hung out at the Church

Then Took a Cable Lift to the Top of Pilatus in Luzern.

The Best was running thru the caves around the mountain. For you Disney Nuts (Like me) it was like being on the Matterhorn. I kept Yelling “Weeee! Weee! Oh, know the scary Big foot is coming, the Big foot is coming.” Of Course I have some wonderful photos of this but tonight the blogger does not want to share them with you


We have a tour guide. Is he a good, guy has a huge job and is responsible for all our different personalities. Now, I Understand that this is not just my tour it everyone on the coaches tour. So, You know don’t be late, talk in good taste, be a human being and courteous of other besides your self. So, I have been on time, couple of questions and we were at a stop.

So, Mr. Funny Tour guide moved the bus about 2 feet as me a couple of other travelers were getting near the coach. FUNNY>

You know what is really funny, I taught the other passengers how to turn off the speaker over their heads so they don’t have to listen to him talk.

This is the sunset we saw from our coach entering Como Italy.

As you see it is beautiful



I just finished Ice Skating in front of the Como River. It was great. I did spins, skated on one foot, and even did a jump. I looked like Dorthy Hammel except I am a man, and my hair looks like a cave man vs. Dorthy Hammel.



It was a great day. I had much fun. I also called Theresa and wished her Happy Birthday for now she is 31 and also did a yodel on top of the Swiss Mountain and Yelled "ReColi.... I love my sister.... ReColi... " I just can't spell. Well have a great day and maybe in Florence I can down load some photos.


Spot I Yodeled....
Keep it real and punch the fist.

Walter


No comments: