Sunday, January 7, 2007

On the First Day! I busted Out From The Tour Group!


Back in Paris and this time in the Louvre. It is Great.

I arrived in Paris late last night and met up with my tour group this morning.

The Director of the Tour Christopher, Sorry no Nice Lady, but we did have a nice Local French Lady give us our guided tour of Paris. However, at the first stop the Arc of Triumph. I got off the bus and let the rest of the Tour Go On Without my Presence.

See Today is Free Louvre day, and well, they wanted maybe to go in. NO NO NO I go in now. So I took the metro and within 15mins of leaving the Group I had this Killer Photo in the Louvre. It was Great!

I saw…

Mona Lisa


NO Real Photo of the Painting was Allowed



Sorry









The Venus de Milo (or for you Spinal Tap Fans (InterVenus de Milo)


Note you can take a photo of the Venus De Milo, because it is stone and flash photos don't affect it.

I am sure someone can debate that, but for now her she is









I say a cool Bronze Lion that was Killer a Serpent (Not Snake)










I went into Napoleon’s Apartment in the Louvre (Or that is what that section of the
Louvre)



As you can See me and Napoleon are just just Hanging out pimping in his Crib. Nice joint Napoleon for a little guy.








And Yes I did it you probably would too. Did the Di Vinci Code Tour where they show us the “Holy Grail” I don’t know. The tour says that is where the proof the story is located.


So for the sake of Arguing, In my life based on the current fiction writers of the world I was in the Presents of the Holy Grail. Which is kind of makes sense, since Paris is considered a Feminine City vs. New York which is Masculine.




Went of a Farris Wheel in Paris (It just sounds Cool)



Never made the Eye In London, but this was better, because it only too 4 mins to get on verse 2 hours in London and for about 9 times the price.







Went on Top of the Arc of Triumph. (It has more steps that the Rocky Museum Steps. If Rocky ran the Arc he could have beating Mike Tyson in Real life.

Also few of Tower from Arc. Really pretty








So with that I am now going to a Paris Ladies Dancing Club. I can’t spell it, but I is like a classy strip joint, the kind that cost $189, but you get food and wine. Hey, the old me could have spent more at Naked Lady land, and I know there is no culture there.



Notice I have now got to use this photo twice in Paris. God I love Paris

Watler (that was For Gregg Webber) I would give memos to him and type so fast that well he thought I was an idiot, and did not know how to spell my own name.

No comments: