Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Norte Dame

Good Day,
So I am on a bus tour. Next thing I see it this. Notre Dame. Get off Bus and Go inside.

It was so cool, I made 6pm Mass. Place was packed. The Arch Bishop was giving mass.

Unlike St. Patrick's Mass No Tickets were needed, and there was no Metal Detectors.

Thats when I realize that the French are Free and Wonderful. I like them.



This is me acting like an Idiot. I asked to have my picture taken as the Hunch Back of Notre Dame. This request was not in my Translation Guide Book.
















Here I was buying Goods. As you can see Gloves were half off. So I bought one.








Besides the French Flag which is everywhere there are Many American Flags waving, plus a statue of Thomas Jefferson. Remember the French did help support the American Revolution

So as you can see freedom fries are really "French Fries"








This is a Statue of Thomas Jefferson That I mentioned Earlier in this Blog.












Bowl Report...
This is a solid Gold Punch Bowl from the Crown Jewels back in London. But I have not found a Gold Bowl here in France Yet. Maybe today at a museum. But for now The Bowl Report...

Rutgers Wins
Penn State Wins
Hawaii Wins
Boise State Wins "Wow"
And the Granddaddy of the all Winner of the Rose Bowl is USC.

But I am sure you all have local Cable and know this anyway. I just wanted to show you this gold bowl.


Ya, I saw this yesterday as well. It is the Arc de Triomphe Etoile. It is great.

Well I have to go now. Going to see some art at the Louvre.

Have a great day

No comments: