Tuesday, January 9, 2007

I find it harder to report....



January 8th, 2007

Hotel we stayed at. In Switzerland


Because Internet is harder to find it seems a bit more difficult to report the events of my trip.

So here I go. and it seems harder to up load photos.

So Now I am in the bus going to Switzerland! Some, neat things that have happen since the official Tour has began.

I am currently listen to the Go-Go’s Vacation…

So it is much more fun to read this with that in the Background…

Now that I am listen to the worlds it is not all that good. But it has a dingy happy beat…

So Maybe it is appropriate! So, as we go one of our tour people got a little road sick. Tell Terry Hirchag Senior, that it must be the Diesel. It is a little known fact that many people on Cruise ships get sea sick, not because of the ocean, but the Diesel Fuel. Mr. Hirchag also made it apparent to me when I was younger and we were shooting a BB gun on the Beach at Targets, that I need glasses. He said “Hey Walter? Put these on!” as he handed me his glasses as a joke, because I kept missing the target.

“WoW!” I said “The world seems less polluted.” Then he asked me to do him a favor and look that the stars. I said. “WoW!” again. “The stars look like little pin points.” “What do you normally see Walter?” he asked

“You know, the halo around the stars, that proves night pollution!”

“Nooooo, Walter, What is proves is that you need glasses!”

This is and example of the importance of having friends looking out for you.

Anyway, Tour Fun.

So we got off our first stop! So I knew it was Smoking Time! I may actually quit on this tour, my travel mates keeps saying “Having a little fag Hu?” They know I am an American, they know we call them cigarettes! They know I come from a huge Homophobic Crazies society. There playing with my mind is what they are doing. Especially after your read about my next tail on this trip.

I received good advice I decided when it comes to traveling. It is called preventative potty time. I learned this method in Paris. (When traveling you don’t know where your next “Potty Stop” could be.) Maybe my calling should be making a map for travelers telling them and rankings, conditions, and proper protocol of toilet use in their area. Don’t Laugh! I have had quite the breakdown on European Toilets. When to pay! Who to Pay! How to Spot a Toilet Scam! You do realize travelers are at their most vulnerable when there pants are down!

Forget it, it’s probably has shitty pay! Anyway, I was looking for the Toilets, and then like magic I found the “National” sign for the men’s room. I open the door and was surprised to see the entire female party of our trip inside the Men’s Room.

Woooooops! They don’t where kilts in France. Silly American!

No comments: