Sunday, January 7, 2007

Moulin Rouge... A Great Date.. Even if your by yourself...


What I saw at the Moulin Rouge…

First I danced with a young lady from London. I besides the actual talent dancers danced at the Moulin Rouge, while dinner was being served. It is an open floor.

As the lights dimmed the show began and I was trumped by the following…..

First I saw the boobies. I can’t help it. Even with the new blog from two days ago.

Then I saw two men do acrobatics that would make yoga people Blush

Then I saw the bride groom act on stage for all to see

This is The Bridge
Groom Bill and his new wife Becky.



They have a memory of Bill on the stage of the Moulin Rouge forever. They are on my tour. Really nice people.




I saw it all. Thank you Moulin Rouge.

Oh Yea I often say to the question why are you like this Walter “Because I didn’t get a pony at six” is often my reply.. Woops! Tonight they had six ponies. I got my ponies at 34 No more excuses now for my behavior, I have it all! Except for the Jets, Maybe when I am 98. Gives me a reason to keep on living. So for now, On with the tour! Hope you enjoy! I will


No comments: