Saturday, January 6, 2007

ReRead Yesterday's Blog. Yesterdays very Bad...

Yesterday I was in the Frankenstein Castle. It brought out the Monster in me. I was in the shadows of the past. I talked about bad things. We revised it, because I am happy and will not allow anyone's guilt to interfere with our mission. The mission of seeing Europe, and living in the Now.

Please forgive me. The Holy Grail is...

Holy and should never be made a joke of....


PS. I did not throw a cigarette butt on the grown today or even yesterday.. We are Getting better. Good bye Dark Shadow, for the next time I see Germany it will see a "Whole New Walter" Trip throughout Europe Starts tomorrow....

!drawof kool ylno ew... tsap si tahw touba sraet erom on. that is a REDRUM message. It looks kind of German... Have a great day I will and am..

Love The Walter.

No comments: